Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CONTEST!!!!!

Hello everyone, I going to do my very FIRST contest!!!!
All you need to do is send in a photo of your AG doll to kenzierae.vanacore@gmail.com doing an activity that they love or like to do. Then when the contest ends on March 14,I will pick the winner the day after;)! The winner will receive a banner on my blog for a free advertisement of your blog!;D Just make sure when you send me your photo you will explain what your doll/dolls are doing,and your URL for your blog;).




Thank You all so much,I hope you enter;)
Please spread the news on your blog that I'm have a contest;D
Thanks;)

4 comments:

  1. I will enter later. What is the prize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am going to enter right now! I already have a picture of my doll! I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just entered! I am so thrilled to see these kinds of contests! I sent you the wrong photo first sorry, but my second one is the right one! Thanks again for this contest!
    kenzierae.vanacore@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete